It’s not every day that one gets to find nice surprises in their inbox, but today was one of those days for me! 😀 The one who made the surprise is Veronika from Departure and Arrivals, who nominated me for the The Versatile Blogger Award! It was the first time I’ve heard about the award, but it seems like a great way for bloggers to show their appreciation to other amazing bloggers whose stories they enjoy! Thank you Veronika for nominating me, I’m so glad my blog is inspiring 🙂 This is the perfect incentive I need in order to improve my blog and my writing!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers as a way to discover and appreciate new blogs. The rules are simple:
- If nominated, write and publish a post on your blog thanking and linking back to your nominator.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven other new bloggers who you think deserve recognition for their work.
So, without further ado, here are my seven random facts:
- I love visiting fortresses and ancient sites and finding out their stories
- My current favourite city is Porto (they keep changing as I keep visiting new ones, revisiting others or browsing through my photos). Past favourite cities: Galway, Marrakesh and Prague 🙂
- My favourite sound is the sound of snow crunching under my boots
- I enjoy writing code and finding new ways of solving problems
- This is my favourite spot in the world (bonus points for guessing it! 😛 ):
- My favourite mean of transport is the bicycle 🙂
- I’ve so far hiked on the highest peak from 7 Europeans countries (by only climbing 6 peaks as Mont Blanc is considered highest in both France and Italy 🙂 )
And my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award 🙂 I’m really happy I stumbled across their blogs and got to read their awesome stories and tips!
- Marie-Eve from To Europe And Beyond
- Ellis from Backpack Adventures
- Amy & Nathan the Two Drifters
- Tasha from Tasha’s Oyster
- Alex and Sebastiaan from Lost With Purpose
- Hannah from Eat Sleep Breathe Travel
- La Blonde Vita
Thanks again and happy travels! 🙂